Friday, February 01, 2008

Rep. Radio Evangelist "Mr. Matthew" Chug-A-Lugs Fourth Quarter Campaign Cash From Johnson City Beer Baron

MATTHEW HILL 2006 Fourth Quarter

BREEDING, BILL
Clyce Distributing Co. Inc.
President

PO BOX 741
JOHNSON CITY, TN 37605

12/13/2006
$200.00 Monetary Contribution
For primary election




What Would Jesus Do?

Perhaps I really shouldn't be picking on WHCB 91.5 Children's Radio Evangelist "Mr. Matthew" about chug-a-lugging campaign cash from local Johnson City beer baron Bill Breeding, after all, beer distribution is a legal business and I do like an occassional beer myself...but I listened to so much crap during the 2006 election emanating from the pie hole of Mr. Hill about his "...better moral values."

Makes me kinda want to start brewing my own beer...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went out and bought a six pack and got drunk so I could help Bill Breeding fund Matthew Hill's political career. Matthew is more liberal than I thought!!

Go beer!!

Monday, February 12, 2007 at 8:39:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, the legal product argument...

I am thinking that adult entertainment businesses - that is to say, strip clubs - are offering lap dances (leagl products, too, in many areas), so there may be a green light for the Moral Mr. Hill to take campaign contributions from strip club owners and/or from the Tennessee Lap Dance PAC.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 1:04:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob, when will you get over getting beat by State Representative Hill?

Monday, February 26, 2007 at 4:04:00 PM EST  
Blogger Elmer Gantry said...

You seem terribly confused...I was not in a contest with Rep. Matthew Hill, so it is safe to assume that Rep. Hill is only beating himself.

Monday, February 26, 2007 at 4:15:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, March 1, 2007 at 9:42:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home