Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Apparently Not, Rep. Matthew Hill...

This quote was published in the Johnson City Press on July 26, 2004 during candidate Hill's first jab at the &th House District seat:
"...Everything I [Rep. Matthew Hill] have done in my [2004] campaign has focused on Mr. Patton's public record. Not once have I resorted to attacking him on a personal level, but his attack on my personal livelihood has brought him to a new low."

Hill said he worked his way through college to become qualified to hold his position. He also said he is a small business owner (Hill of Beans, a coffeehouse in Jonesborough) [started up on or about the date of March 25, 2004 during the 7th House District primary campaign].

"I am an entrepreneur in my own right, giving me a unique understanding of the challenges small businesses face. I know what it takes to meet a weekly payroll."
[...]

Apparently not...candidate Hill folded his tent only six months after opening his now defunct ‘Hill of Beans Coffee Shop” (and before the November general elections).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He repeatedly lied and twisted the truth to say that Patton supported abortion. Hill is so childish.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 at 11:08:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home