Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Simpleton: His Introducing WPWT 870's Homefooled To S/M Bondage

I was monitoring Rep. Matthew Hill's WPWT 870 AM "Good Morning Tri-Cities" 0800 rant spewing this morning from host Marx Emmanuel ('splains somewhat his on-air Christ complex) Simpleton when I picked up a few factoids from Simpleton:

1) for some unknow reason, a small cult of Christian homeschoolers (parents) tune in to WPWT 870 AM "Good Morning Tri-Cities" for the "educational" and "moral" values of Simpleton' s radio program;

2) Simpleton utilized WPWT 870 AM FCC licence to broadcast to inform these same homeschoolers about private and itimate details about his sister (as I recall, Simpleton used the phrase "...my sister dates around a lot for casual sex" on-air this morning);

3) Simpleton then launches into a rather lenghtly discussion of a news article (no doubt for the benefit of the tender ears of his young audience members) pertaing to a man who was arrested for forcing his wife to participate within a S/M bondage film.

You know, when I was a student in the public schools (i.e.: elementary, junior high, and high schools) I never had any teacher bring up the subject of S/M bondage during any class or extracircular school activity, as Simpleton did with all those homeschooled kids listening to WPWT. As a matter of fact, I never had an instructor during any of university (state) classes to launch into the depravity that Simpleton was spilling into the innocent minds of those victimized homeschoolers.

Those poor tykes!

I am sure thankful that my parents sent me to public schools (and never forced me to listen to "conservative Christian talk radio" during my formative years)!

Although I felt pretty bad for Simpleton's sister (you know, for being slandered and villified by her brother and WPWT 870 AM), I found it pretty amazing that Single Guy Simpleton was complaining about dating and marriage partners not sharing most all personal details with each other (Simpleton did make an exclusion for military secrets or for those professions that hold confidences), given his on-air trash-talking about his sister.

Word of advice for the homeschoolers: you should probably pass on sharing any intimate details of your personal lives with Simpleton. At least the details you might not want broadcasted over WPWT 870 AM.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simpleton is crazy. I love how a single guy has all the answers for those who are married.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 2:54:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like airing your family's personal lives on the air.

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN TALK RADIO FOR YOU!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 9:01:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home